Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I just recently purchased a 2018 with a top, which I think will be helpful in FL. However, the passenger mirror is totally blocked by the top assembly. I’ve looked at the UTV mirrors as suggested in other posts, but I really like the look of the stock mirrors. Are there any other options out there to keep the stock mirrors and maybe position them further out? I did see a post from 2015 with mirror extensions, but that item is no longer for sale.
Thanks!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi there, I just recently purchased a 2018 with a top, which I think will be helpful in FL. However, the passenger mirror is totally blocked by the top assembly. I’ve looked at the UTV mirrors as suggested in other posts, but I really like the look of the stock mirrors. Are there any other options out there to keep the stock mirrors and maybe position them further out? I did see a post from 2015 with mirror extensions, but that item is no longer for sale.
Thanks!
I put an extension on my mirrors and a convex mirror(stick on) from Slingmods-they may have the extensions also. All worked well-Jim

·
Registered
2 Posts
Shadious, I also have a 2018 SL ICON, in the Dragon Green. I purchased it in June of this year with the Slinglines full top assembly, (believe it is discontinued now though). Due to the cowl covering of the roof system and the filler plates the stock mirrors were removed. The installer relocated new mirrors to the front fenders, in the black plastic section. I have since replaced those mirrors with better quality units since first ones "drifted" since the fenders bounce and flex at highway speeds. Not my suggested option, but they function, would have liked to have the top manufacturer put more design time in so the stock mirrors were retained.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts