Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Though I'd start this for when everyone starts to get their SS. This way we can discuss local rides or arrange meet ups. I plan on driving mine around Appleton/Green Bay mostly

·
Registered
428 Posts
I might have to visit you. I live in Central Illinois, but my sister lives in Green Bay. My SL is expected delivery Oct. 1st. so do keep me informed.

·
You could've had a V8
2,380 Posts
Brian - send your phone number to Steely via a private message or email. There are robots that crawl these sites trying to find numbers to give marketers/scammers ( :finger: ) so I would suggest removing it from your post above.

I have already seen a spam thread so the jackasses have already shown up.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Thanks for the heads up about phone numbers etc. I deleted the previous post. How do we get in contact with other SS drivers in and out of state?

·
You could've had a V8
2,380 Posts
Just click on the person you are trying to contact directly and you can send them a message from you to them (a Private Message or PM)

This is a great thread/section to find people just keep all the Personal Identification Information in emails and PM the info if it is needed/wanted. PII is just phone numbers, email accounts, SSN, etc.

Since everything you post in threads is viewable in public by anyone (including people/robots that don't have Slingshot Forums accounts) then they can grab your info and sell it to people that want to sell you something, steal your identity, electronically harm you, etc.

·
Registered
541 Posts
S.E. Michigan here. I too would enjoy meeting up with other SS owners within a reasonable drive. Even for some longer distance over night trips would be welcome.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts