Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hi I'm down by Metro Airport . Would love to meet you sometime. Even during our winter layover LOL Can't ride so doing mods and such.
Larry

·
Registered
136 Posts
Looks like we pretty well cover the far reaches of Michigan. I'm located in Berrien Springs, SW lower Michigan. My wife and I just drove down from our cottage near Cadillac. Temps hovered near 11 degrees all the way.

Zim, Maybe we have the same dealer. I bought my SS from Extreme Power Sports in Gaylord

Hope we can meet for a ride in Northern MI when the weather breaks.

Looking forward,

Paul

·
Registered
619 Posts
Looks like we pretty well cover the far reaches of Michigan. I'm located in Berrien Springs, SW lower Michigan. My wife and I just drove down from our cottage near Cadillac. Temps hovered near 11 degrees all the way.

Zim, Maybe we have the same dealer. I bought my SS from Extreme Power Sports in Gaylord

Hope we can meet for a ride in Northern MI when the weather breaks.

Looking forward,

Paul
Yes...Extreme Power Sports in Gaylord for me as well. Doing a ride would be awesome - maybe hit M-119.

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,685 Posts
Saint Clair Shores here. Hello fellow Michiganders. The cold weather and house projects are killing me. My last ride was Christmas. That was my first real ride with my new Jon V turbo. I need more turbo time
.:) I'm in Bellaire quite a few times a year.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Saint Clair Shores here. Hello fellow Michiganders. The cold weather and house projects are killing me. My last ride was Christmas. That was my first real ride with my new Jon V turbo. I need more turbo time
.:) I'm in Bellaire quite a few times a year.
This is Hary Callison in central Illinois. I talked to you about your old sears. Will seat cushions fit a 2016 SL seat brackets? What is weight on just cushions, no brackets. Trying figure how to get them shipped t me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts