Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one have a metal vibration noise from the front right a round exhaust area? This happens at certain rpms only.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Checked all that.Cat integrity would be a little challenging to check. Will try.

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,778 Posts
Any one have a metal vibration noise from the front right a round exhaust area? This happens at certain rpms only.
Loose baffle in the muffler? Bang on it and you should be able to tell.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
took a closer look and Cat is not inserted completely into exhaust. I can see the lead seal and that should be completely flush. Will figure this one out

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,778 Posts
took a closer look and Cat is not inserted completely into exhaust. I can see the lead seal and that should be completely flush. Will figure this one out
A good excuse to upgrade!

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,778 Posts
I never even heard of anything bigger than a gerbil in a tail pipe. Thanks for widening my perspective! :bored::blackeye::inpain::inpain::inpain::inpain:

·
I have moved on!
2,899 Posts
Sounds like you need a new side exhaust that fixed all my noises - even the one from the passengers seat.
I agree check the Cat and the springs first.

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,778 Posts
Sounds like you need a new side exhaust that fixed all my noises - even the one from the passengers seat.
I agree check the Cat and the springs first.
A loose cat caused his problem - He is not the first to have cat problems, organic, metallic, and different genders.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts