Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks for a incredible few months on this forum. No matter what your religion I wish you all well, peace, happiness, and joy.

Stay safe and be merry with friends and family!

Henry
I couldn't have said it better. This forum is the best online community that I've been involved in. I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday. Whatever their holiday is.:)

·
Registered
503 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks for a incredible few months on this forum. No matter what your religion I wish you all well, peace, happiness, and joy.

Henry
Henry,
You have really helped many of us with your feedback and information. Thanks and have a safe Holiday Season.;)

·
Registered
173 Posts

Henry
Its Great to know there are people as youself who can extend a Holiday Wish to everyone. Thanks and Merry Christmas to You all!

·
Vendor
416 Posts

Henry
Kim and I would like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Best for 2016!

Don and Kim
F4 Customs

·
Registered
273 Posts
Happy Holidays to all. Thanks to all who have helped. This is an awesome bunch of guys and gals

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
This pic taken just now. This is a new one on me! Must have some weird neighbors. A "Christmas Dinosaur"?! Really?! (And the tail swings back & forth). The dinosaur is inflatable (much like my girlfriend)...

image.jpeg

1 - 20 of 42 Posts