Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Most of you know we will be at the SEMA show this week in Vegas. Some of you live in Vegas or have said you will be there this week.

If any of you would like to get together late Friday afternoon we would love to meet some of you and talk shop or answer any questions you have. We will also have some sample products to you to touch and feel!

UPDATE.

We will be meeting at T&T at the Luxor. I have reservations for 5pm. So far on the list is :
1. Travaz
2. Soul
3. Kalbo

·
Registered
532 Posts
Most of you know we will be at the SEMA show this week in Vegas. Some of you live in Vegas or have said you will be there this week.

If any of you would like to get together late Friday afternoon we would love to meet some of you and talk shop or answer any questions you have. We will also have some sample products to you to touch and feel!
Sounds great. Now if a person was wearing cargo pants what size pockets would work best.:eek:
Security in the area. We'll just say they are loaners. 99 year terms.:cool:
Good luck would've loved to take the show in.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts

If a few of us are going to be there on Friday, it would be great to set a time and possibly try to meet as group.

It would be nice to chat with Slingmods too, as I am curious to see what parts he is working on getting loaded on to the website.

Look forward to seeing some Slingshots and learning more about the aftermarket parts in development!

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
If a few of us are going to be there on Friday, it would be great to set a time and possibly try to meet as group.

It would be nice to chat with Slingmods too, as I am curious to see what parts he is working on getting loaded on to the website.

Look forward to seeing some Slingshots and learning more about the aftermarket parts in development!
Hey Trav, we'd love to meet up with you.

·
ALPHA - Home of the V8 Slingshot
3,162 Posts
Wish I could make it, sounds like it will be a good time. I will have to wait till summer of 15 hoping somebody will have a ride in.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
5:30 happy hour coctails somwhere? :hungry:
I'm all for happy hour! :D

Maybe we also could meet in the Slingshot display area and chat. If a bunch of depositors gang up on the reps, maybe we can get them sooner. :spam: ha

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
I wasn't aware a slingshot was going to be on display?
A Vegas forum member noted that they are about 10 Slingshots currently in Vegas. A few of them are cruising around the strip/venue for publicity and the others are at a booth next to GM somewhere I guess.

The Vegas member that said that, please chime in below....

Reactions: Turbosling

·
Registered
362 Posts
How do those of us not in the industry get into SEMA? I was told it's not open to the public. I would love to meet up somewhere with venders, reps. and purchasers who can make it on Friday some time. Please let us know where and when.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts