Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys and Gals,

Please list what you want me to take pics of and or measurements of on Sat. at the OK State Fair.

I have contacted the advertising Co. that is putting on these promotions for permission to do this.They did not seem to think it would be a issue, but have kicked it up to Polaris for approval.

If that falls through, I have a backup plan involving fake Press Credentials with lots of Cleavage and Tight Jeans (not mine) :eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Guys and Gals,

Please list what you want me to take pics of and or measurements of on Sat. at the OK State Fair.

I have contacted the advertising Co. that is putting on these promotions for permission to do this.They did not seem to think it would be a issue, but have kicked it up to Polaris for approval.

If that falls through, I have a backup plan involving fake Press Credentials with lots of Cleavage and Tight Jeans (not mine) :eek::eek::eek:
Inside of hood both near the headlight area and under the black trim pieces...please.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I already asked for some of the pictures in the other post

Thank you in advance sloride

Can you Please add the pictures of "Credentials with lots of Cleavage and Tight Jeans" LOL

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
I would really like some rough measurements of the entire hood.

I am trying to get my design finished for my vinyl wrap and the designer needs to know how big the hood is.

Many thanks!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Pics of the smartphone/gps dashboard mount. I would like to know how many items can be mounted. It looks like you can mount two. I hoping for a smartphone and radar detector or even a rear view mirror.

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Guys and Gals,

Send us some pics of the Cleavage and Tight Jeans (as long as it is not yours)...

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Pics of the smartphone/gps dashboard mount. I would like to know how many items can be mounted. It looks like you can mount two. I hoping for a smartphone and radar detector or even a rear view mirror.
BTW, this is what the mount looks like with the accessory smartphone adapter.

Mount.png

·
Registered
57 Posts
Guys and Gals,

At 67 years of age I own a 2013 customized Can Am RT SE5 which is dressed to the max. Upon first sighting The SlingShot I sold my BMW, just today as a matter a fact. Looking forward to enjoying life with the time I have left on this world. SlingShot execs should advertise heavily here in Florida. Most of those who retire to Florida have disposable income. Add the fact SlingShot is coming out in October it makes greater sense to deliver more SlingShots here as opposed to colder climates

Attachments

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Add the fact SlingShot is coming out in October it makes greater sense to deliver more SlingShots here as opposed to colder climates
Hold up there Mr. Florida! My money is just as green and my trailer can go anywhere you can go. Don't be starting any Civil wars here because the North is firmly prepared to defend ourselves!:happy:

·
You could've had a V8
2,380 Posts
Is this what you had in mind?
View attachment 965
FloridaJoe said NOT you Sloride but I do see you have been working on your "cleavage" :D

And shame on you for burning my eyes.

Back on topic... I would like to know the distance between the swingarm and the wheel/tire - meaning how much wider could the wheel/tire be before it starts rubbing the swingarm (or anthing else that might be in the way).

·
Registered
491 Posts
From the other thread:

Outside headlight assembly - See if the location where a headlight is "not" can be removed ( I think it is just a cover plate ) so we can install a second outside light.
Thanks in advance ...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts