Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully none of you are having this problem, however, I'm sure some of you are. Yesterday I had my slingshot out for a couple hours. I absolutely could not keep it under the speed limit. I do not know what the problem is but it definitely is a problem :) sorry if I gave you a couple of seconds of anxiety.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Hopefully none of you are having this problem, however, I'm sure some of you are. Yesterday I had my slingshot out for a couple hours. I absolutely could not keep it under the speed limit. I do not know what the problem is but it definitely is a problem :) sorry if I gave you a couple of seconds of anxiety.
Maybe you had the speedo set to metric!!! lol Yea, that's it officer, I thought the speed limit actually was 120

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hogg, I live in the on the border of SC, NC mountains and yes I have the same problem. Every time I stop I have to spend an inordinate amount of time telling people what it is, how much it costs (they all guess between 50k & 80k) and what kind of engine. SO, there is a need for speed when I leave. I haven't had this much fun in yrs!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Need floor mats and center mirror, thoughts?
Ed, I have my mirrors adjusted and they work fine. There is a new center mount mirror that looks pretty good. I'm just waiting for the guys to come up with the rubber Matt with a slingshot emblem. That would be great.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Agreed: It would be nice if Slingmods or slingshot mods could come up with some SS floormats that would have the SS emblem and allow water to sip thru.

Reactions: Kip and heffa
1 - 7 of 7 Posts