Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are interested in ordering the best magnetic drain plug for your SS, I recommend this product. When I had my Can Am Spyder, this company was recommended by SpyderLovers.com

MAGNETIC DRAIN PLUGS

Order by size and select this one.
  • DIMPLE® M12 X 1.75X21 , Mostly GM Products
  • Item # M12X1.75X21 IN NICKEL
If you call in your order, mention you saw it on Facebook for free shipping. If you prefer PayPal, which is what I used, put this in special instruction to the seller (Rob says free shipping) and you will be reimbursed for the shipping charge. My refund showed up in PayPal within an hour.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
If you are interested in ordering the best magnetic drain plug for your SS, I recommend this product. When I had my Can Am Spyder, this company was recommended by SpyderLovers.com

MAGNETIC DRAIN PLUGS

Order by size and select this one.
  • DIMPLE® M12 X 1.75X21 , Mostly GM Products
  • Item # M12X1.75X21 IN NICKEL
If you call in your order, mention you saw it on Facebook for free shipping. If you prefer PayPal, which is what I used, put this in special instruction to the seller (Rob says free shipping) and you will be reimbursed for the shipping charge. My refund showed up in PayPal within an hour.
That was one of the first options I purchased for my 'Shot. Had them installed in my motorcycles and all the 4 wheelers I have owned. They may not make a damn bit of difference but I feel better using the magnetic plugs.

·
No more mods!!! ok.. just one
153 Posts
I just ordered one. If you mention either 3rdwheel or Don's deal, you'll get $5 off. I didn't get free shipping, which is $5 and change. So either way you save about $5.

·
Registered
246 Posts
installed the Engine plug when I dropped the oil for my 500 mile. worked perfect and no leaks. torqued to factory specs.

also getting a magnetic plug for the Angle Drive next.

·
Registered
9 Posts
installed the Engine plug when I dropped the oil for my 500 mile. worked perfect and no leaks. torqued to factory specs.

also getting a magnetic plug for the Angle Drive next.
When you get it post the numbers like you did for the engine and transmission

·
Registered
246 Posts
I did get the drive angle plug but didn't write down the number. Email gold plug they helped me pick one with a reduced socket head size for the drive angle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts