Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen it listed somewhere but can't remember..............

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Cpt. Called and made reservations for 3 days.

Reactions: EjFord

·
Registered
903 Posts
If things work out, I'll be there at the end of the week.
Not with the SS though.

Just to pick up my trailer!! (Maybe!)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish the event planner would ask everyone to put nametag on using their forum avatar. Would make it easier for old folks like me to better recognize people. :)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll be wearing a red T-shirt with "ConnMan" on it, just for that purpose!!
You have a great idea!! :cool:
Good idea: I'll wear a white T-Shirt with the Ultralight pictured in my avatar with "Fly Xair, Its the Last Word".

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
If things work out, I'll be there at the end of the week.
Not with the SS though.

Just to pick up my trailer!! (Maybe!)
When you come down to Maggie --- Bring my phone # and we'll meet and go for a little ride or lunch (I'll be there single).

·
Registered
613 Posts
I've never been to SSINTS, but it sure sounds like fun! I know it's late, but you guys are be best to ask so:
1. Is it worth it to attend only for 3-5 days? (It's only about a 4-hour trip for me.)
2. Is it too late to sign up?
3. Is it too late to get a hotel room?
4. Assuming I just go and enjoy, without going wild on a new Stinger roof, carpet, etc., how expensive is the festival itself?
5. Are there certain Shouldn't Miss events?
6. What else do I need to know?

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
@cotten Quiet gentle ride for me --- about 650 miles La Porte to Maggie Valley (about 11 hours) --- I'm taking a full week in on Mon pm and leave early Sun am. The host hotel is probably booked but there are a lot of motels on the strip. I'm Staying at the Four Season *** very nice, Jonathan Creek Inn nice. Cost of rally $50.00 plus I think there is a dinner that is extra. check www.slingshotroadsters.com BE there (leave check book and credit cards at home---lots of venders) probably about 450 Slingshots so you will see every thing you really don't need but will probably want.

·
Registered
613 Posts
That's exactly what I needed to know, Ej. Thanks! Trying to work it out now with my son, who just might be able to go with me. (My wife has ridden with me only on a few short, neighborhood trips - just to please me. She really doesn't like riding in or driving a Slingshot. But don't judge her too harshly. She HAD to be weird to marry me!)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cotton; you can pay when you get there. I canceled last year due to rain so if you pay ahead and don't show, you're out the money. Look up motels Maggie valley and start shopping.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts