Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
121 - 140 of 167 Posts
Discussion starter · #121 ·
Ok So im a happy camper because I got my UnderGround Auto Styling Under Dash Dual 6.5" Subwoofer Enclosure BUT.......The one question I forgot to ask was will this fit with my JL Audio speaker enclosure also........and the question to that is NO smdh.........So now im forced to use my brain (think brain think)........By tomorrow all shall be good I hope.........After some more grinding, than closing up the hole with some Bondo and than paint.............To be continued........

Attachments

Discussion starter · #123 ·
Ok so now we grinded down enough, bondo the hole close and painted with some Black Plastic Dip I had laying around here....Now time to finish up and wash B.B..........

Attachments

Discussion starter · #124 ·
D.O.N.E. with my mods for this winter its been fun but now its time to put mileage on B.B. & somewhere along the line im sure wheels & custom seats will find their way on it.........The bass is CRAZY im glad I got the bass knob as I listen to a wide range of music and nothing like listening to Ron Carter playing bass with Miles.......

If there is anyone out there looking to get those JL Audio front speaker pods and that U.A. Sub enclosure under the glove box BEWARE of the fitment issues but the sounds makes all the work , more than worth it

Attachments

Discussion starter · #125 ·
These Aluminum Adjustable Side View Mirror Riser Kit really work for me and now I can rely more on my right side mirror, I found out today.....

Attachments

Reactions: "The Ghost"
Discussion starter · #126 ·
So I found out today that those Baker Air wings really work, like having a A.C. ( ok maybe I'm stretching it lol ) but it felt real good and then to be able to close em & block the wind...

Attachments

Reactions: "The Ghost"
Discussion starter · #127 ·
Replaced the power outlet between the seats with a double USB outlet for The Boss & I cell phone along with new cords ( she better be happy )......Not running it on constant 12v power........This is actually the second one I added, the first one I added in the glovebox along side the OEM power outlet, giving me 2 USB outlets in my glove box........

Attachments

Reactions: ConnMan
Discussion starter · #129 ·
So I got my 3 parts in the mail today from Ram Mount for my Go Pro, These are the part #s in the pic if anyone was curious.....screws perfect into the roll bar & I have a 3ft cable to run it into my power outlet in the rear and with a 128gb card I should be able to record about 5hrs or so..

Attachments

Discussion starter · #130 ·
So stepped foot in Autozone today & what did I walk out with....some carbon fiber wrap to go along with my carbon fiber shifter knob........

Attachments

So stepped foot in Autozone today & what did I walk out with....some carbon fiber wrap to go along with my carbon fiber shifter knob........
Thanx for the info! I damaged the nose taking the hood off and was looking for something to cover it up. The pre-cut offerings didn't do the job. Was thinking of the peelable spray paint, but this wrap is perfect. I can cut my own size and design.

Reactions: MaddMoe
Discussion starter · #132 ·
Thanx for the info! I damaged the nose taking the hood off and was looking for something to cover it up. The pre-cut offerings didn't do the job. Was thinking of the peelable spray paint, but this wrap is perfect. I can cut my own size and design.
When I wrap anything I always make sure I cut a piece bigger than what I need and trim , trim , trim.........

Discussion starter · #134 ·
EXTREMELY HAPPY with my JL Audio setup , wanted to do a sound system that I wouldn't have to think about changing months or years laters....along with the bass switch I added to my JL Audio MHX300/1 amp for the woofers under the glove box, I don't feel I need a 4 channel amp because my 4 JL Audio speakers sound nice at the levels I listen to my music even while driving and as far as mounting them in the rear pods I had no issues as I recall..........now I can focus on other mods smdh @ moremods

Discussion starter · #135 ·
So found another spot for this wrap I got from Autozone, removed the 2.5% tint that I had placed over my headunit cover...........at least it matches the shifter and center rear piece & since I find no other spot, that's a WRAP......lol

Attachments

Discussion starter · #136 ·
So I got my 3 parts in the mail today from Ram Mount for my Go Pro, These are the part #s in the pic if anyone was curious.....screws perfect into the roll bar & I have a 3ft cable to run it into my power outlet in the rear and with a 128gb card I should be able to record about 5hrs or so..
This is the view of what I wanted.............

121 - 140 of 167 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.