Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a re-list. I have to get these out of my garage. These are Alpha Power Sport. List for over $600.00. They are like new. Used once. Sold my SS. Complete with all hardware. These are designed to fit a 2014/2015 SS. Will not work on newer model due to re-design of the roll bars. Asking $200. Shipping is expensive due to the size and weight of the box. UPS wants $70.00 +. I am willing to split the shipping cost. Already packed and ready to go.
racks.jpg

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, very nice and so easy to install and remove. Used it once on a 500 miles trip. It's almost giving it away at that price.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is a re-list. I have to get these out of my garage. These are Alpha Power Sport. List for over $600.00. They are like new. Used once. Sold my SS. Complete with all hardware. These are designed to fit a 2014/2015 SS. Will not work on newer model due to re-design of the roll bars. Asking $200. Shipping is expensive due to the size and weight of the box. UPS wants $70.00 +. I am willing to split the shipping cost. Already packed and ready to go. View attachment 169807
SOLD...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts