Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Do you have pictures?
Lots of very great guys in the Slingshot group to work with.... If you deal with one of the guys who have been around for a long time you will be in good hands. Get there personal info thru the private message on this forum. I share mine with lots of the people on the forum.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Lots of very great guys in the Slingshot group to work with.... If you deal with one of the guys who have been around for a long time you will be in good hands. Get there personal info thru the private message on this forum. I share mine with lots of the people on the forum.
Always look at post count. The higher the post count the more likely that you are in good hands. I've purchased several items from members and this method has served me well.

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Always look at post count. The higher the post count the more likely that you are in good hands. I've purchased several items from members and this method has served me well.
I do agree with that thought. Those of us who have been around personally know and ride with lots of the guys here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts