Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Short story of my SS purchase. I didn't know what a SS was from shinola. Went to Sturgis this year and seen one on Lezelle St. at the dealer. I looked and looked. I didn't even ask what the price was because I figured it was out of the question. Came home with a card. Three weeks later I was asked by a friend about Indians motorcycles. I told him they were nice, lets go visit the Spirit Lake shop where they are built. We went and when I walked in I saw a big pic of the SS. Oh yea, Polaris makes them. I looked at them and asked the regular questions. I came back to Omaha and went out to Dillon's where they sell Polaris. I asked the sales rep about them and he said they were getting three, two base and one SL, but they were all sold. I was looking at Indians and he walked up to me and said, hey, the guy that had the SL on hold just cancelled. I said here is $ 1000 bucks. That was three weeks ago and here I am. WOW

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Destiny!

Reactions: heffa

·
Registered
390 Posts
Dude that just ain't right. So what your saying is that you (due to being unaware) have not had to agonize, lose sleep ..or accidently pee in the floor while standing at the toilet because your hands were operating your cell phone checking the forum for updates on delivery! Had you been forced to wait and wait and wait like many of us your name would now be Sow ... Control Tower has lost all Control, he's now only a Tower. Slowride is getin slower by the minute and 4-9's is approaching 2- 7's. What I'm sayin is ... Well. It just ain't right.
Lol. Cool Deal bubba

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Congrats and have seen this type of thing happen many times. The hottest toy hits the streets is scarce and some lucky person stumbles upon a situation like yours. Won't be the last one we hear of like this. Buy a lottery ticket while your luck is on a roll....

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dude that just ain't right. So what your saying is that you (due to being unaware) have not had to agonize, lose sleep ..or accidently pee in the floor while standing at the toilet because your hands were operating your cell phone checking the forum for updates on delivery! Had you been forced to wait and wait and wait like many of us your name would now be Sow ... Control Tower has lost all Control, he's now only a Tower. Slowride is getin slower by the minute and 4-9's is approaching 2- 7's. What I'm sayin is ... Well. It just ain't right.
Lol. Cool Deal bubba

I have done all that also, just not as long.....

·
Registered
78 Posts
Lol. Cool Deal bubba
I knew this would happen so I created my account already defeated (withouthope).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts