Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2946 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Come on in ,Take a load off have a drink or not .
Fights are on the other thread Dont talk about them here .
That kind of stuff is why we can't have nice things .

Relax make friends and plans or not.

Vroom Vroom .

Lou .

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I was wondering what happened to this thread, even called 911. They wanted a description of this person suffering from Slobbbering Fits and where is the bar located.. From there it kept going downhill so I terminated the call. o_O

·
Vendor
5,431 Posts
I'm sorry to be the deliverer of bad news, but Slobbering Fits is not back. He stopped by to reopen the thread because many people enjoyed it. I for one think it's a great thread in the appropriate section (off topic.) I hope we can all enjoy it without causing too much grief for one another. (Going against my own feelings) we should refrain from pushing hot button issues/politics/religion so that it remains low key. After all, it's not all about me either. Heated arguments about any topic should remain private or in an appropriate venue (as in a forum dedicated to that topic.)

Another clarification.....If SF came back, it would have to be a watered down version of himself. Inevitably, he knows himself and he knows he would eventually be an issue for the administration to deal with. Out of respect for you and them, he doesn't want to do that. That's honorable enough for me. I'd be okay with him making a liar out of me but from what I understand he's made up his mind. I communicated with him directly and I understand and support his decision.

So in honor of SF, let's have a good time, laugh, and be great to each other.:) I hope you all agree.

·
The Pack
5,180 Posts
Well I personally think that's crap. If you believe the bible at one point there was a grand total of four human beings on this planet. Four people couldn't hang out on the entire globe without killing each other. We are a couple thousand gear heads and adrenaline junkies crammed into a corner of the Internet. Of course people are going to get pissed off at one another. We need to grow a pair and get over it. When has getting offended ever been useful or solved anything. Here's to the few old school individuals who would get in a fist fight, dust off, grab a couple of beers, and laugh it off.

·
Registered
438 Posts
well, i guess it's time to do as my paw said
So i'll just keep my dam mouth shut.
I just assumed that everyone here was over the age of 16.
I guess i was wrong.
I'll pass out the binkys and bottles later.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
So I picked up the latest Black Sabbath cd, its called "13."
My favorite song on there is called "God is Dead?"
:)

·
Vendor
5,431 Posts
Well I personally think that's crap. If you believe the bible at one point there was a grand total of four human beings on this planet. Four people couldn't hang out on the entire globe without killing each other. We are a couple thousand gear heads and adrenaline junkies crammed into a corner of the Internet. Of course people are going to get pissed off at one another. We need to grow a pair and get over it. When has getting offended ever been useful or solved anything. Here's to the few old school individuals who would get in a fist fight, dust off, grab a couple of beers, and laugh it off.
well, i guess it's time to do as my paw said
So i'll just keep my dam mouth shut.
I just assumed that everyone here was over the age of 16.
I guess i was wrong.
I'll pass out the binkys and bottles later.
I don't disagree with you guys, especially about the fist fight and subsequent beers. That's how I was raised. It just won't happen that way here. We'll get erased and banned is all...No dusting off. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we shouldn't have any fun. I'm going to speak freely, but if someone is "offended" and spins like a top, I'm not going to get into a back and forth that drives everyone out of the bar...That's all.

1 - 20 of 2946 Posts