Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling the Slingshot. 15' SL model, 4050 miles with quite a few additions. It was originally bought December of 2014. So still under warranty until February 2017 because of the additional warranty time applied by Polaris.
Now for the good stuff.
Hahn stage 2x turbo system with the 2 bar map sensor. Has upgraded TurboSmart blow off valve. Turbo has been installed for the last 1200 miles or so. Runs great with tons of power.
Koso X2 gauge assembly to monitor the details like boost, air/fuel ratio, and water temp.
Has double adjustable (compression and rebound) QA1 shocks all the way around with silver springs.
MadStad 9" adjustable blade tinted windshield.
Unified Performance roof with tinted panels and black scoop. This one also has the overhead pocket in it unlike the others.
Canadian lights added to the outside.
Cycle Springs headlight cutoff switch installed for all the lights.
Halo lights on the outside U.S. and Canadian lights. Includes remote to change intensity and flashing.
Separate fuse block mounted and wired under the hood.
Dual hood shocks to make opening and closing easier.
Brake master cylinder brace installed.
I also have a pair of floor mats for it that have not been installed yet.
Will also include the car cover I have been using while the slingshot has been sitting between rides.

Thanks for looking,
Stephen

·
Registered
5,300 Posts
View attachment 33521 View attachment 33522 View attachment 33523 View attachment 33524 View attachment 33525 Selling the Slingshot. 15' SL model, 4050 miles with quite a few additions. It was originally bought December of 2014. So still under warranty until February 2017 because of the additional warranty time applied by Polaris.
Now for the good stuff.
Hahn stage 2x turbo system with the 2 bar map sensor. Has upgraded TurboSmart blow off valve. Turbo has been installed for the last 1200 miles or so. Runs great with tons of power.
Koso X2 gauge assembly to monitor the details like boost, air/fuel ratio, and water temp.
Has double adjustable (compression and rebound) QA1 shocks all the way around with silver springs.
MadStad 9" adjustable blade tinted windshield.
Unified Performance roof with tinted panels and black scoop. This one also has the overhead pocket in it unlike the others.
Canadian lights added to the outside.
Cycle Springs headlight cutoff switch installed for all the lights.
Halo lights on the outside U.S. and Canadian lights. Includes remote to change intensity and flashing.
Separate fuse block mounted and wired under the hood.
Dual hood shocks to make opening and closing easier.
Brake master cylinder brace installed.
I also have a pair of floor mats for it that have not been installed yet.
Will also include the car cover I have been using while the slingshot has been sitting between rides.
As you can see from the low miles that I do not have a whole lot of time to really enjoy it and am looking for something different that I won't feel bad about sitting and not getting used.
I am looking to get $29,900 OBO!! for it with all the upgrades, and can deliver within 500 miles of Panama City, FL which is where I am located.

Thanks for looking,
Stephen
Stephen, say it isn't so. If you're biggest concern is that it's not being used, I'd be happy to ride over there once a month and put a few thousand miles on it for you. ;)

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
No kidding..... This sucks. I know its a nice machine and I hate that your selling it...

If anyone is looking for the deal of the century this would be it.

And it come preloaded with Operating System Hahn 2X.......:D

Reactions: toobad4u

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's not a must sell situation, just putting it out there. I actually drove it today. First time since bike week when you guys were here. If I don't get an offer near my price I'll be driving it this time next year. I have a bad thing of if something doesn't get used regularly it gets sold. No reason storing it forever. I also have a Yamaha Rhino for sale and if they both sell I will be selling my enclosed trailer after that.
Trying to put a little extra money up for other interests.

Stephen

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
It's not a must sell situation, just putting it out there. I actually drove it today. First time since bike week when you guys were here. If I don't get an offer near my price I'll be driving it this time next year. I have a bad thing of if something doesn't get used regularly it gets sold. No reason storing it forever. I also have a Yamaha Rhino for sale and if they both sell I will be selling my enclosed trailer after that.
Trying to put a little extra money up for other interests.

Stephen
Do you have any extra women you're not using?! ;):eek::rolleyes::D

·
WHAT HAPPENED HERE?
2,221 Posts
DON'T DO IT!!!!

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Im near in tally, ready to buy will send u a pm
Your getting a nice SS. I know this one has some nice toys installed. I have personally seen it.

Stephen, sounds like you may be parting with it soon. I hope to see you at bike week. Even if you have to drive to Pier Park I expect to see you and your wife there!!!

Reactions: kenny_h
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.