Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have come to a sad conclusion today. I'm packing it in after only 1 week with my SlingShot. I took her out for a run last night, the weather was cool but nice, 45 degrees. Today it has snowed all day and will continue through the night. The roads are salted and sloppy. My SlingShot will most likely sleep till the spring rains wash the salt away. It was fun while it lasted. I'll spend the winter researching what mods to do first. March is only 4 months away. I waited almost 4 months to get it, whats another 4 months wait, to ride it.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, no worries. My SS will not be neglected while she sleeps. There will be several changes and mods by spring. and, I can make a mean VROOM!!! VROOM!!! noise.
One more thing. Hopefully the Texas debacle will be resolved soon along with IN, CT and MD. I will be reading about the rest of you taking your SS's home and all the great riding down south that some of you will get. I'm not going away any time soon.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You can store it in my garage in FL and I will wash it and start it every day for you,
Thank you WingShot, but I couldn't impose on such a kind hearted and generous offer. It wouldn't be right to inflict you with my burdens and hardships. Today is Thanksgiving Day and I am so thankful to be part of this community of SS enthusiasts. It warms my heart.... Oh hell, I've been sitting on the crapper too long, my leg just fell asleep... I gotta go...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts