Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping I can find someone with the Stow Away soft top with the T-Bar frame. My wife and I are looking to buy a top and this one looks like what we want. But, we would like to see one, on an SS, before we buy one.
Anyone on the East Coast, between NY and Jacksonville FL that has one and would let us see it?????

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hoping I can find someone with the Stow Away soft top with the T-Bar frame. My wife and I are looking to buy a top and this one looks like what we want. But, we would like to see one, on an SS, before we buy one.
Anyone on the East Coast, between NY and Jacksonville FL that has one and would let us see it?????
BikernDiver,

I really like that top also. Tried ordering it in the begining of Dec '19 through Kev (allthingslintshot) the only sellar of it (I think).
Just FYI... Might wanna check it out:

WW

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I heard from him via email today. He was budy moving the welding shop to a new, larger building. He got a little behind because of that. I got some info from him, but would really like to see this top in person. Im still hoping someone in an East Coast state will respond.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Even though it didnt work out for me right now.
I still think Kev's EZ out Ttop is the best looking/solid top out there right now.

WW

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the way it stows. There will br times that we do not want the top deployed and this one stows away w/o taking up valuable storage space. But, we really want to see it on an SS before we commit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts