Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Polaris Slingshot SL
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any SlingShot owners in Western NC? I'm in the Burnsville area, about an hour north of Asheville, and would like to connect with any owners that are not too far distant. We have incredible mountain driving all over this area, with days of exploring new areas with the most amazing roads and scenery. How about we create a small riding club - any bites?

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
Any SlingShot owners in Western NC? I'm in the Burnsville area, about an hour north of Asheville, and would like to connect with any owners that are not too far distant. We have incredible mountain driving all over this area, with days of exploring new areas with the most amazing roads and scenery. How about we create a small riding club - any bites?
Welcome to the "World of Slingshot Insanity". Your just in time. "Slingshots in the Smokes 2022"
Maggie Valley, NC Check out www.SlingshotRoadsters.com There will be 500 plus Slingshots in town for the week.

·
Registered
2022 Polaris Slingshot SL
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey kellyshero, are you going any of the days of this upcoming SS festival at Waynesville? If so we can ride over there together. It’s about 1 1/2 hrs from me. I’m up in the mts near base of Mount Mitchell, likely about an hour and a half from you. We are near the town of Burnsville. If you get up in this area, let me know. It would be fun to meet

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
Hey kellyshero, are you going any of the days of this upcoming SS festival at Waynesville? If so we can ride over there together. It’s about 1 1/2 hrs from me. I’m up in the mts near base of Mount Mitchell, likely about an hour and a half from you. We are near the town of Burnsville. If you get up in this area, let me know. It would be fun to meet
@Wagon-Ed when you want to get someone's attention use the '@' @kellyshero3 that will send him an e-mail.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts