Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Before you pay $4200 for one, remember they list for about $3500. I got mine for under $2000 new with $150 shipping. This was the first of this year. That was from the Polaris dealer in Forney, TX. shipped to NW Arkansas. Polaris dealers can tell you the inventory of all other dealers in the US.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Before you pay $4200 for one, remember they list for about $3500. I got mine for under $2000 new with $150 shipping. This was the first of this year. That was from the Polaris dealer in Forney, TX. shipped to NW Arkansas. Polaris dealers can tell you the inventory of all other dealers in the US.
Thanks for the hate, oops I mean ur unsolicited sales pitch 💪

·
Registered
14 Posts
What color? Pictures?
It's black. I only have pics of the box and the factory stickers on the outside of it. I opened it when it was delivered to be sure it wasn't damaged and re-sealed. If ur dead serious about it I'll give u my number and we can Duo call and I'll show u whatever u want to see.
And please don't believe ANYONE that tells u that this is not only in stock but u can buy at a dealership well under retail. My asking price is justified, I'm not trying to kill anyone on this. $3500 plus say $300 for tax and another couple hundred for shipping is what I have in it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts