Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Fallbrook, CA and am looking for any rides or groups in and around our area (Oceanside, Temecula, Escondido, etc.)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hey Techkraut. I am in Palm Springs, so not too far. By any chance were you at the Slingshot event, the "Sling-a-rama" that was in Fallbrook last weekend? There were a bunch of of there at the Pala Mesa golf resort Friday through Sunday

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Techkraut. I am in Palm Springs, so not too far. By any chance were you at the Slingshot event, the "Sling-a-rama" that was in Fallbrook last weekend? There were a bunch of of there at the Pala Mesa golf resort Friday through Sunday
Oh no - I had no idea - and I literally live on that golf course! Is there someone I can contact to get on their distro?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Oh no - I had no idea - and I literally live on that golf course! Is there someone I can contact to get on their distro?
if you do facebook there are two groups that are great for knowing whats going on in our area, one is a California group and the other is Nevada - there was another big meet up in Las Vegas this weekend

Nevada Slingshot Owners

and here is a link to the outfit that put on the shows - - - https://slingshotroadsters.com

its way to far for me, but the biggest event each year is the "Slingshots in the Smokies" its in NC at Maggie valley and its huge

also you might like Slingshotinfo.com - its another forum like this with some really great people who know everything there is to know about Slingshots

1 - 6 of 6 Posts