Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed the Alpha CAI looking to upgrade airflow even more with out spending crazy money and getting obnoxiously loud, but of course you got to pay to play! Tell me what you got and we can work something out, really interested in the Unified Performance exhausts.

·
Super Moderator
2,883 Posts
$295 eBay Stainless Steel Short Exhaust Header
Out of stock for another 4 weeks or so as they make more. Granted, @jonv has the best setup out there, maybe it's in your budget. Jon's is the best looking also, the bends are different, maybe the thickness too, but Jon would have to answer that.

With the Trio you don't use a cat delete, it just bolts up to the header, so you'd have it covered with those parts.

(Fixed link--thanks!)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$295 eBay Stainless Steel Short Exhaust Header
Out of stock for another 4 weeks or so as they make more. Granted, @jonv has the best setup out there, maybe it's in your budget. Jon's is the best looking also, the bends are different, maybe the thickness too, but Jon would have to answer that.

With the Trio you don't use a cat delete, it just bolts up to the header, so you'd have it covered with those parts.
Exactly why I was looking for the Trio, I have looked at Jon's set up but I wish I had more monies to go that route... I like the fact that you can adjust the Trio and it avoids the CAT.

The link you attached didn't work, was it the link to the 1320 Performance Headers?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts