Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow, had 4 scammers in a row contact me. I made the mistake of using my personal email address on here. Use caution people for some reason there are a lot of dirt bags that check this website.

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Yes, don't need helmets in my state, like to have one tall enough to keep the bugs from bouncing off the old noggin.
I have had an F4 Custom Windshield its a taller one. Mine is F4 5+ tinted which means its 5 inches taller than the stock Polaris screen on the 2015 & 2016 Slingshots. Love mine and now have about 110,000 miles riding with it. I'm about 6ft and look thru the Shield.

I have added the Baker 'Air Wings' for air control GREAT...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have had an F4 Custom Windshield its a taller one. Mine is F4 5+ tinted which means its 5 inches taller than the stock Polaris screen on the 2015 & 2016 Slingshots. Love mine and now have about 110,000 miles riding with it. I'm about 6ft and look thru the Shield. View attachment 187573
I have added the Baker 'Air Wings' for air control GREAT...
I had an F4 Custom windshield on my goldwing trike. I love the fact that unlike the OEM Honda windshield, they are scratch resistant if not scratch proof.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts