Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Maybe sell the Slingshot and get a car?
I love my Slingshot, and it is my daily vehicle. Having said that, here in South Carolina we get rains on a regular basis that are just killer without some protection. I wish they offered something like this for my 2022. I could leave the doors off most of the time, but when I have to get out to see clients and it is raining, I could put the doors on. Best of both worlds. When it is your daily vehicle, sometimes you need alternatives.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I personally have the Slinglines complete enclosure system, was installed on my SS when I purchased used in June of '22. It does help to keep the wind off of you on the highway and keeps you a bit warmer on the brisk days we have been having in New England area now. But it definitely will not make a SS a year round vehicle in our climate. The fitment of the doors is not ideal, could be from the age of the kit or design. The complete kit does seem to have been discontinued by Slinglines, and they have not responded to at least 6 requests by me to get replacement parts or information on the setup.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I personally have the Slinglines complete enclosure system, was installed on my SS when I purchased used in June of '22. It does help to keep the wind off of you on the highway and keeps you a bit warmer on the brisk days we have been having in New England area now. But it definitely will not make a SS a year round vehicle in our climate. The fitment of the doors is not ideal, could be from the age of the kit or design. The complete kit does seem to have been discontinued by Slinglines, and they have not responded to at least 6 requests by me to get replacement parts or information on the setup.
I agree. I spoke with Slinglines and the person I spoke with said they had discontinued the enclosure system. I have ridden 2 wheels for the last 16 yrs. In cold and warm weather. Just thought it would be nice to have a little more protection. No biggie, I just dress warmer. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts