Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
5,911 Posts
Now I might canceled my First order because I added all these options for my type or that the Le is coming with it did not show if it had a top but I order the heated cooled seats speaker pods and top so I’m sure. This will be cheeper as a package then eveything
Separately now my next question is do you think they just did it on a run for one LE to release for The reveal or do you think they did a run of them so dealers can order them I just don’t want to be waiting 90 days from today than waiting about 60 now because I’m about 30 days into my wait time
The major dealers can't keep one in stock... I was at Nielsen's in Lake Villa, IL last week for a little service and they did not have one for sale. Two were in the back room but both were sold.
Dealer in Punta Gorda, FL hasn't had any for sale in several months. Both of these are major movers of Slingshots. Going to be lots of waiting.

· Registered
189 Posts
The major dealers can't keep one in stock... I was at Nielsen's in Lake Villa, IL last week for a little service and they did not have one for sale. Two were in the back room but both were sold.
Dealer in Punta Gorda, FL hasn't had any for sale in several months. Both of these are major movers of Slingshots. Going to be lots of waiting.
No dealers in ct gotten any r models in won’t till next month, so eveyone knows the le dose not come with 203 tune,dose not come with the wide rear tire , dose not come with big brakes. I was fooled this morning , I was think last year was r limited this is not a r model it’s basic model with the added hood 3 tone paint. Heated cooled seats black badages speaker pod kit and Interior lights

· Registered
189 Posts
No dealers in ct gotten any r models in won’t till next month, so eveyone knows the le dose not come with 203 tune,dose not come with the wide rear tire , dose not come with big brakes. I was fooled this morning , I was think last year was r limited this is not a r model it’s basic model with the added hood 3 tone paint. Heated cooled seats black badages speaker pod kit and Interior lights
@ ejford I thought it was limited with all the bells and whistles like the ad says go big or go home go home wit that one. Down tune an not a wide rear tire and not bigger brakes it’s will cost more to get that one prefect it’s still cheeper to put the heated seats and top and speaker pods in the r model

· Registered
5 Posts
I may buy a 2022 Slingshot S in February. What are the wait times? thanks Jim
Anyone in the North New Jersey area, Motorcycle Mall in Bellville NJ has 10 in stock fight now, I currently work there part-time and saw them yesterday, there are 3 R models, 4 SLRs, 1SL, and 3Ss you can check our website for the colors and we and we deliver if needed, but that's what I do there.

· Registered
5 Posts
@ ejford I thought it was limited with all the bells and whistles like the ad says go big or go home go home wit that one. Down tune an not a wide rear tire and not bigger brakes it’s will cost more to get that one prefect it’s still cheeper to put the heated seats and top and speaker pods in the r model
I may buy a 2022 Slingshot S in February. What are the wait times? thanks Jim
There are 10 currently at Motorcycle Mall in Bellville NJ, check the website.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts