Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
5,911 Posts
If you want a certain unit there may be a 6 to 8 week wait. Dealers have been selling as fast as they are getting them in. A lot depends on your area and wants. Go now and make friends with a dealer. Where are you located. Those of us who have been around for a while may be able to help.
Looking for new or used?

· Registered
5,866 Posts
An easy option is to https://slingshot.polaris.com/en-us/ and select Locate, then Search Pick the model you're interested in to see who has that model in stock. I recommend then contacting the dealer via the dealer's website and request pricing info on the model you want along with any dealer-installed mods you want. It won't hurt to include a buying offer/price that you hope to get. The dealer should either meet your price or respond with a quote of their own.
I found this process to work smoothly back before the Slingshot was even for sale here in Texas and received offers including high deposits and high markups/delivery fees. I ended up selecting a dealer about 100 miles away that offered the best deal. (Unfortunately, I still haven't developed a relationship with a local Houston dealership).

· Registered
50 Posts
Before I picked up mine in January (Polaris changed delivery to June then back again), I found several southern dealers that had 22's on their showroom floor. That is probably the only way you will get one in February. I hear orders are into June and July now.

· Registered
32 Posts
In today's Slingshot World, forget delivery time, try not to pay more than retail, and deal with a good dealership. Believe me 'cause I've been in your shoes. Once you get it the wait will be totally forgotten!!! You are in for a life changing ride!
ENJOY! WE ARE!!

· Registered
5,911 Posts
In today's Slingshot World, forget delivery time, try not to pay more than retail, and deal with a good dealership. Believe me 'cause I've been in your shoes. Once you get it the wait will be totally forgotten!!! You are in for a life changing ride!
ENJOY! WE ARE!!
Love the ride 107,000+ miles and will keep it running. 2016 SL

· Registered
189 Posts
Now I might canceled my First order because I added all these options for my type or that the Le is coming with it did not show if it had a top but I order the heated cooled seats speaker pods and top so I’m sure. This will be cheeper as a package then eveything
Separately now my next question is do you think they just did it on a run for one LE to release for The reveal or do you think they did a run of them so dealers can order them I just don’t want to be waiting 90 days from today than waiting about 60 now because I’m about 30 days into my wait time

1 - 20 of 26 Posts