Light kit
Garage cover
Dustcover
Cockpit cover
Helmets all sizes
The gadgets for the phones
Hats, T-shirts, Long sleeve
Almost everything that is available was there
Helmet bags, I must say the helmets are so light it's unreal.....i'm getting one for sure.
The clips for the phone, so amazing, perfect fit.
There is oil but it's not where the stand is.
Almost everything that is available on the catalog was there

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Almost everything was there,
Light kit
Garage cover
Dustcover
Cockpit cover
Helmets all sizes
Helmet bags, I must say the helmets are so light it's unreal.....i'm getting one for sure.
yep! no slingshot though!!

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks great, but no slingshot to go with it!!! sorry, just getting upset
Let me give you some good news......Polaris mentioned the end of the month many times......The rest you can figure it out.

Getting upset Will not bring the SS faster. All I can say; we all bought the SS and put thousands of dollars deposits without knowing anything about it. Most of the information we received are here in the slingshotforums.com . We should all be thankful to have this ability to communicate with each other and give News an update concerning the SS through this site.
Would you be as upset as you are today if the site wouldn't exist? We waited for so long and the time is very soon. Be patient and you'll be extremely happy with the results.
I saw the Indian today......it is remarkable the quality that the Polaris delivered, I expect nothing more from Polaris when it comes to the slingshot.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Let me give you some good news......Polaris mentioned the end of the month many times......The rest you can figure it out.

Getting upset Will not bring the SS faster. All I can say; we all bought the SS and put thousands of dollars deposits without knowing anything about it. Most of the information we received are here in the slingshotforums.com . We should all be thankful to have this ability to communicate with each other and give News an update concerning the SS through this site.
Would you be as upset as you are today if the site wouldn't exist? We waited for so long and the time is very soon. Be patient and you'll be extremely happy with the results.
I saw the Indian today......it is remarkable the quality that the Polaris delivered, I expect nothing more from Polaris when it comes to the slingshot.
I would have pulled the plug earlier if it wasn't for the forum! I am the same way when buying a car, I don't let the dealer tell me how it's going to be! It's just a toy, nothing more:mad:

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would have pulled the plug earlier if it wasn't for the forum! I am the same way when buying a car, I don't let the dealer tell me how it's going to be! It's just a toy, nothing more:mad:
I'm glad that your patient.....As I can see you're not very far away for me.....let's laugh about it :) because one day will be sitting down having a beer saying all those unpatient stories LOL

·
Registered
541 Posts
Mike
What are your thoughts on the Polaris helmets. Think there worth the money.
Looks department.
Wonder how comfortable they are.
Anyone bought one.
I know there just coming out. Just wondering.
Almost everything was there,
Light kit
Garage cover
Dustcover
Cockpit cover
Helmets all sizes

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mike
Looks department.
Anyone bought one.
Very good question; i've had many helmets in the past and I still have a very big collection of it, what I can say concerning the slingshot helmets; they are extremely light and comfortable it is almost as if you have nothing on your head because they are made out of carbon fiber, they come with a clear visor and A tinted visor. I'm getting one for sure 100%.
The only thing that is left to add, I will never know how it is in the wind until I try it.
My answer will be; yes get it

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice photos! They are stocked with plenty of Slingshot accessories as well. Very cool!
Almost everything that was in the catalog of Polaris was in stock, including the oils and stuff that you don't see in the pictures.
I was very surprised at first to see so much stuff when I know most of the dealers in the US did not get much.
Actually I was A little disappointed because Some friends on the forum are US dealers that I talk to on a daily basis......I think that they deserves a better courtesy. Just my two cents.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Almost everything that was in the catalog of Polaris was in stock, including the oils and stuff that you don't see in the pictures.
I was very surprised at first to see so much stuff when I know most of the dealers in the US did not get much.
Actually I was A little disappointed because Some friends on the forum are US dealers that I talk to on a daily basis......I think that they deserves a better courtesy. Just my two cents.
I'm pretty sure that means Quebec is getting their Slingshots first if this is the first dealership to get the gear...

Mike
Looks department.
Anyone bought one.
Mike mentioned these are carbon fiber helmets with the carbon fiber pattern exposed, and they look sweet. Seriously. If you don't buy an SS, get the SS helmet!

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm pretty sure that means Quebec is getting their Slingshots first if this is the first dealership to get the gear...

Mike mentioned these are carbon fiber helmets with the carbon fiber pattern exposed, and they look sweet. Seriously. If you don't buy an SS, get the SS helmet!
Concerning the helmets, I totally agree.

Kip , I sent you the Picture/list of all the SS with the names of those presold at my dealer. As you can see the list is very long! 20 presold and 6 waiting for answer in the next couple of days

1 - 20 of 36 Posts