Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's fantastic! So how frustrating is it to have the cockpit cover already? Does the material seem pretty sturdy? Is it Chinese or American made?
It's not as frustrating as I thought, it's actually even more exciting!
Material is very sturdy nylon cotton lining underneath where needed, hot off the press!
American made;
LG_9_6_14 039.jpg

·
Vendor
554 Posts
It's not as frustrating as I thought, it's actually even more exciting!
Material is very sturdy nylon cotton lining underneath where needed, hot off the press!
American made;
View attachment 637
Commercial Sewing has been producing all of the RZR and Ranger trailer covers and some of the canvas cab components for Polaris for several years... Most of their stuff is pretty good.

·
Vendor
554 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Curious to hear how quick 'n easy it is to install. In the product info, it says it can be used for short stops -- restaurants, for example. I'm thinking it might be good to keep out weather / bird dookie / unwanted visitors / etc.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Curious to hear how quick 'n easy it is to install. In the product info, it says it can be used for short stops -- restaurants, for example. I'm thinking it might be good to keep out weather / bird dookie / unwanted visitors / etc.
Yes, but in the instruction Contact Tower put in another post it said 5 to 10 minutes!:bored:

I don't think it can take 10 minutes!!!:wideyed:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts