Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I live in WNC. I'm hoping we can start a group/club. I bet we get some surprised looks
Is that "Western Northern Canada"? Nothing personal but if you would put your location in your profile we wouldn't have to guess. As you can see, some of us aren't too good at guessing....just sayin

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in WNC. I'm hoping we can start a group/club. I bet we get some surprised looks
I am very disappointed in the radios in these SS. I even had a booster put on, I live in mountains, and it still wasn't worth the money to have a radio. Has anybody have the same problem and maybe found a solution.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Is that "Western Northern Canada"? Nothing personal but if you would put your location in your profile we wouldn't have to guess. As you can see, some of us aren't too good at guessing....just sayin
Maybe...Western Nevada College
  1. College in Carson City, Nevada

·
Registered
122 Posts
I am very disappointed in the radios in these SS. I even had a booster put on, I live in mountains, and it still wasn't worth the money to have a radio. Has anybody have the same problem and maybe found a solution.
I put a boom box in the passenger seat. Red neck style!

·
Registered
2020 Slingshot Grand Touring Chan Chew Two
780 Posts
Hi John, from your profile I see Western North Carolina!
You can add that to your location in your profile information and it will show on your posts.

I am up in N GA and we hae a number of SS owners in the Atlanta and north GA area. If you are going to Slingshots in the Smokies in June we can all meet there and plan some rides. I have about 1800 miles on mine and my wife and I both have our motorcycle license. So we like to ride whenever we can!

Welcome th the forum and the SS madnes! Hope to see you soon!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts