Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

Please check all of the following defects or issues which you've encountered with your Slingshot.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please list all of the problems that you've encountered with your new Slingshot. While I fully realize that there have been numerous threads where many of us have stated our complaints, it would be interesting to actually see the results in a poll.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mine are: Axel Nut, Rear Bearings, Brake Sensor Switches, Poor Alignment, Poor Finish Quality On Body Panels, and Other (hood pads)

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
GAWD, how many different threads have we had discussing variations of this very topic just in the last week? How many times are we going to have to go through all of this? :arghh:

If this is going to continue to be the primary focus of discussion on this forum, then I believe it is time to seek another............ :(

We had an absolutely fabulous and gorgeous early morning ride through the mountains this morning heading to and from breakfast! The scenery was awesome and the SlingShot performed fabulously. :D

Where is the button "Love our SlingShot, getting sick of the whiners!" :vomit:

Bill and Justina

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
Yeah, there seem to be recurring threads about common complaints. Read the thread title and ignore it if it bothers you, but I do agree, Where is the None, yet! option?

·
Registered
351 Posts
1. It's too much fun
2. It attracts a lot of curious attention (happy to answer questions and see the smile on peoples' faces)
3. It's too much fun (did I say that already?)
4. It's very, very customizable in all kinds of ways (thank you supporting vendors)
5. It's too much fun

·
Registered
351 Posts
GAWD, how many different threads have we had discussing variations of this very topic just in the last week? How many times are we going to have to go through all of this? :arghh:

If this is going to continue to be the primary focus of discussion on this forum, then I believe it is time to seek another............ :(

We had an absolutely fabulous and gorgeous early morning ride through the mountains this morning heading to and from breakfast! The scenery was awesome and the SlingShot performed fabulously. :D

Where is the button "Love our SlingShot, getting sick of the whiners!" :vomit:

Bill and Justina
Couldn't agree more. Seriously! If ya don't like it, don't buy it or sell what you have. Someone else out there will enjoy the toy. I understand folks posting issues they may be having and looking for help with fixes but this constant complaining and whining and expecting Polaris to suddenly sit up and change stuff is getting reeaalll old.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I've had four of the issues listed in the poll and one serious one that wasn't listed. However, I'm very happy with my Slingshot and the way my dealer and Polaris have responded to the problems.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Its to hot outside. Which make it to hot inside the SS. Can y'all send some cooler air down south.

Reactions: DKF Texas

·
Registered
253 Posts
I think we should all stop feeding into this bullshit. this topic has been beaten to death. I think some people on here just wanna keep hearing the same bullshit. maybe they are trolls or ss haters i am not sure. the biggest problem i have had so far is the over the top attention this thing gets.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I check the (other) box for this post is the only problem I had. I suggested Earlier to another gentleman that had complaints about the SS that maybe he should join the spider forum where He can hate as much as he wants on the SS and he wouldn't get any negative feedback from his other fellow riders on this forum because I can guarantee you the ones that like the SS will not be on the spider forum. Just another friendly suggestion to you maybe you should look into that. http://www.canamspyderforums.com/#/forumsite/21162 Just wish people would stop there belly-aching and if they're not happy with the SS maybe y'all should just sell it If you would like to sell it please send me a Message I already have 2 I will take another one I have been looking for one anyway seriously. love always slingbladeSL :kiss:

·
I have moved on!
2,899 Posts
OK here is my complaint - there is just not enough time in the day to drive this thing........we did an all day run with a mix of 2 wheel and 3 wheeled vehicles and the SS' s got all the attention. I don't think wrinkle cream alone could take the smile off my face!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts