Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
If you mean "Lemon Squeeze" you can order it from dealer. Will take a month of Sundays but it matches. I tried several off the shelf but none matched very well.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Don't cost much to give it a try. I used a can of Krylon, but its out in shed and I'm not sure what the color was called. Maybe do the front grill? Won't show much if not a perfect match.

What are you planning to paint?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Yep, you are right; it is LIME Squeeze. Also my can of Krylon is same as one you show. Used it on my grill. Close, but no match. Repainted it when I finally got the can from Polaris.

Reactions: EjFord

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
You might find the Krylon color close enough.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Anyone know where I can get spray paint in the lime squeeze color?
I went to an auto reconditioning supply store and had them scan my paint and mix up a 16 oz spray can. It cost about $45 but the match is almost perfect. I’ve done this for two motorcycles as well as my SS. The match for the metal flake component (main titanium gray body color) isn’t as close, but for touch-up purposes it’s fine. For older vehicles where the paint may have faded, this is actually better than a factory original color.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Go to colorrite.com. Put in the information for your SS under the motorcycle category and you should be able to find your color. Also you can get the paint code off your SS and search for it using that. I found both paint colors for my 2016 SL LE here. Great website as it also has videos to show you how to apply the paint.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts