Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

License Plates

6K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  CAP~ROB 
#1 ·
@raydog06 Wanted the forum to help him with a question:

:shifty:I would like to put a quick question mostly directed at the people who have own their slingshot for the longest period of time,
is there anyone who has a registration-a title- and a metal license plate in any state I would love to know what states have issued them?not really concerned about insurance because you can't have one without the other. Don't take a picture of your license plate just surveying national cooperation on the state level.

Makes me feel better when I see metal!!!;)

#9 ·
@raydog06 Wanted the forum to help him with a question:

:shifty:I would like to put a quick question mostly directed at the people who have own their slingshot for the longest period of time,
is there anyone who has a registration-a title- and a metal license plate in any state I would love to know what states have issued them?not really concerned about insurance because you can't have one without the other. Don't take a picture of your license plate just surveying national cooperation on the state level.

Makes me feel better when I see metal!!!;)
New York

#15 ·
ILLINOIS dealer put plate on and handed me my registration when I picked it up.
Once you have a plate then you can go to DMV and apply for a vanity plate more $

Also, Jan 1st IL will designate the SS as an autocycle, no motorcycle endorsement needed to drive it. They are going to raise the fee above a motorcycle plate.......go figure

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.