Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
@raydog06 Wanted the forum to help him with a question:

:shifty:I would like to put a quick question mostly directed at the people who have own their slingshot for the longest period of time,
is there anyone who has a registration-a title- and a metal license plate in any state I would love to know what states have issued them?not really concerned about insurance because you can't have one without the other. Don't take a picture of your license plate just surveying national cooperation on the state level.

Makes me feel better when I see metal!!!;)

·
The Pack
5,165 Posts
Virginia. Title is in the glove box. Metal plate on the back.

Yes I know that's a stupid place to have the title. It's still there from when I picked it up Saturday. I will file it appropriately at the office. So don't beat me up!

·
Registered
61 Posts
@raydog06 Wanted the forum to help him with a question:

:shifty:I would like to put a quick question mostly directed at the people who have own their slingshot for the longest period of time,
is there anyone who has a registration-a title- and a metal license plate in any state I would love to know what states have issued them?not really concerned about insurance because you can't have one without the other. Don't take a picture of your license plate just surveying national cooperation on the state level.

Makes me feel better when I see metal!!!;)
New York

·
Registered
645 Posts
Kentucky, the Bluegrass State! Home of the Kentucky Derby known worldwide as the greatest two minutes in sports!

Got a metal, personalized MC plate sitting ready to go on.

·
ALPHA - Home of the V8 Slingshot
3,162 Posts
ILLINOIS dealer put plate on and handed me my registration when I picked it up.
Once you have a plate then you can go to DMV and apply for a vanity plate more $

Also, Jan 1st IL will designate the SS as an autocycle, no motorcycle endorsement needed to drive it. They are going to raise the fee above a motorcycle plate.......go figure

1 - 19 of 19 Posts