Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
My Girlfriend is 5'10"...........I don't care if I have to stuff her in there like Fog Horn Leg Horn, she's getting in it, and she damn well better like it.;)

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
;)
My Girlfriend is 5'10"...........I don't care if I have to stuff her in there like Fog Horn Leg Horn, she's getting in it, and she damn well better like it.;)
And I will do the same if I have to. My Wife is going to drive this thing!!!!!!!!!!!! But not without me !!
HOT !! Redhead .......... Hot SS........... Not without me aboard !!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Does anyone know if there is a way to take the passenger seat out and reposition it further back? It didn't stop us from buying but my wife has the same issue. I just told her to dangle her legs over the side when she felt cramped.....(I'm still standing so you know I didn't really tell her that)
No. Its all the way back.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I can't remember who it was, but a member here asked me to price out the components to turn the passenger seat into a slider, like the driver's seat. Unfortunately, it only slides forward more from the stationary position.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I can't remember who it was, but a member here asked me to price out the components to turn the passenger seat into a slider, like the driver's seat. Unfortunately, it only slides forward more from the stationary position.
We will make do !!!!!!! Just got to get it !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
You and me both. It's coming brother!! November 26th!!.....No wait....What's the date today?:oops:
We are in the same boat Brother !! At this point I really dont know what to believe from my dealer. I will get the SS when I get it. Thats all I know for sure !!

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
I'm surprised at the type of treatment I've been getting from Polaris. Customer service started giving me the run around and now they seem to be ignoring my requests to speak with a supervisor. I'm thinking later for sure.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Damn!! I hadn't noticed that before. Do you think that was done because of the excessive exhaust heat complaint??
I guess I've only ever jumped in the passenger seat of pre-production models, most of the time, just to sit. Maybe they did vacate some leg room for an enhanced firewall and/or an exhaust re-routing solution, as those were my two main problems (besides bumping my elbow when reaching for the cup holder...).

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Well......I guess it still looks better than the back seat of most sports cars. It's also better than coach seating on an airplane. A lot of big and tall people have endured both in the name of getting somewhere or going for a ride etc. I'll bet they forget all about it once they're moving. Unless maybe they're touring with you for several miles, in which case, you'd probably just stop more often. I don't know, just my .02

21 - 40 of 44 Posts