Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I originally purchased the Polaris Slingshot New OEM Interior LED Lighting Kit Under Seat on ebay ($149). After installation, I was very disappointed in the amount of light. There is one single white and one blue LED for each side. Purchased four blue and six white 5050 4 LED modules and rewired the harness that came with the OEM lights to extend the wiring and added an additional line to the glove box. Added waterproof connector plugs for the LEDs in case I ever want to change colors. Before and after pictures below. Huge difference for an additional $25 in LEDs and a few hours of my time.

White LED.jpg
Blue LED.jpg
Glove Box.jpg

·
WE ARE SLINGERS...
617 Posts
I originally purchased the Polaris Slingshot New OEM Interior LED Lighting Kit Under Seat on ebay ($149). After installation, I was very disappointed in the amount of light. There is one single white and one blue LED for each side. Purchased four blue and six white 5050 4 LED modules and rewired the harness that came with the OEM lights to extend the wiring and added an additional line to the glove box. Added waterproof connector plugs for the LEDs in case I ever want to change colors. Before and after pictures below. Huge difference for an additional $25 in LEDs and a few hours of my time.

View attachment 51090 View attachment 51092 View attachment 51093
Nice job. Where's all your crap for the glove box like mine?

·
Registered
280 Posts

I love these mats.... and glove box mat! Where did you get them? Just checked slingmods and a few places and did not see them.

·
Registered
166 Posts

I ordered a set of led with remote that work to the sound of the music on the sling with several modes and are super bright. LOVE THEM. Ordered them from a company called WISH for $6.00. Yes 6 bucks. Got two sets now. Check them out and let me hear from you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts