Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awesome- I am sure one of you guys come up with something cool. BTW on the Sparco seats do they need a different mounting bracket or do they bolt directly to the existing SL seat rails?
Great Question James. We'll be selling seat rails that convert the factory SS seat bolt pattern to fit the Sparco Seats. The Sparco seats will still slide front to back and recline like the factory SS seats.. but with far more comfort and side bolster support.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I feel bad for companies or people that make good interesting products but try to sell it on a terribly built website.
there is just soo much stuff on one page its confusing! also it looks like his URL is configured wrong. maybe it just me being anal?? if he needs help with some website issues id be more then happy to help

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I feel bad for companies or people that make good interesting products but try to sell it on a terribly built website.
there is just soo much stuff on one page its confusing! also it looks like his URL is configured wrong. maybe it just me being anal?? if he needs help with some website issues id be more then happy to help
Which site are you referring to?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts