Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,131 Posts
Top looks really nice. Have you been out in hot sun with it? If so, how well does the tinted work?

· Registered
1,131 Posts
Works great, really like the tinted panels they offer black ABS also but wanted to be able to see through them
I think I would prefer the ABS, or would that make it hard to see stop lights? How hard was it installing the bottom piece under the cup holder for the Stinger brace? Trying to decide if its something I can do. I could jack the SS up about one foot but not sure that would allow enough room to get under it.

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I would prefer the ABS, or would that make it hard to see stop lights? How hard was it installing the bottom piece under the cup holder for the Stinger brace? Trying to decide if its something I can do. I could jack the SS up about one foot but not sure that would allow enough room to get under it.
You can install the plate under cup holder while your SS is on the ground no problem just a lot easier if you have someone else looking through the top side to help line things up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.