Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
I have, should be the first one at my dlr. expected the end of sept. I hope to have by LAS VEGAS BIKE FEST. That would be the only reason for me to go, been there, done that. It would look awesome sitting at Cashmans or Hogs n heifers . maybe I can get Polaris to sponsor me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
How disappointing is it that none have been delivered yet?
Friends of mine saw them in Reno last weekend. I was hoping that they would be at the bikefest (at least on display). Heading down there in a little bit to check it out.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I got on the list this week and waiting for the bank to say yes. Oh yeah I'm in the 215 and Windmill area

·
Registered
43 Posts
We ordered ours in SLC. Saw one yesterday. Dealer days Nov 7th. Better hurry up before the snow flies. We'll be heading to Vegas. We're in the area of Arville and Blue Diamond when we're there.

·
Registered
148 Posts
We ordered ours in SLC. Saw one yesterday. Dealer days Nov 7th. Better hurry up before the snow flies. We'll be heading to Vegas. We're in the area of Arville and Blue Diamond when we're there.
Not far away, we'll have to meetup at Silverton when we get the ss's

·
Registered
43 Posts
No postings here for awhile. What because we don't have our slingshot:) ?!?! According to our dealer here in salt lake city, there are over 17 presold in Vegas and therefore peeps are coming up here to put deposits down thinking they will get one sooner. Chuckle chuckle ;-). It's getting cold enough that would be an endurance drive home even it there were any imaginary elusive fairy dust SL's this side of the Rockies. Just saying.

·
Registered
148 Posts
No postings here for awhile. What because we don't have our slingshot:) ?!?! According to our dealer here in salt lake city, there are over 17 presold in Vegas and therefore peeps are coming up here to put deposits down thinking they will get one sooner. Chuckle chuckle ;-). It's getting cold enough that would be an endurance drive home even it there were any imaginary elusive fairy dust SL's this side of the Rockies. Just saying.
There is over 17 presold at the Indian dealer here in vegas and I was # 8 at the ride now dealer here but I'm going to pull my deposit due to the BS from RideNow and polaris.

·
Registered
14 Posts
It is amazing that we in Las Vegas have heard nothing. I have deposits down at Las Vegas Indian and Lake Havasu Polaris. I originally had a deposit at RideNow on Rancho, but their 3K in charges (1500 transport & 1500 setup) caused me to rethink. I know that RideNow owns Las Vegas Indian, but they had said that they would do a better deal, since I have been a customer since they opened (we'll see how that works.) I am curious to hear how and where Saul Goodman got his.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I know what you mean. Here in salt lake city all we know is ours shipped. Boise got an sl and ss on last Friday. Our salesmen has taken deposits from people in las Vegas thinking they will get one sooner. Hoping for tomorrow.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It is amazing that we in Las Vegas have heard nothing. I have deposits down at Las Vegas Indian and Lake Havasu Polaris. I originally had a deposit at RideNow on Rancho, but their 3K in charges (1500 transport & 1500 setup) caused me to rethink. I know that RideNow owns Las Vegas Indian, but they had said that they would do a better deal, since I have been a customer since they opened (we'll see how that works.) I am curious to hear how and where Saul Goodman got his.
Saul got his from Indian he was first inline. They got there's in Saturday as did Ridenow on Rancho. They only both got 2 SL. Ridenow wants them to keep a SL for demo. Here is the dumb kicker the demo are only as a passenger they are not aloud to let anyone drive. Even if you have money down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
290 Posts
I will second your thoughts for sure. Here in Colorado I am willing to bundle up at 32* like the "stay puff man" to get some miles in.....if I had the darn thing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think I'm the first owner in LV! Picked it up today. Rain really fucked up day. Next day it's nice I'll upload a video. Getting a gopro this weekend as well. Catch it in the Hyde vallet tonight. Will be at XS vallet on Saturday night.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
We've got your rain today. I got the Polaroid Cube. I thought you all got yours on the 26th so made since if a guy saw one in Mesquite last Saturday. Who knows?! Heading to Vegas Saturday and can't wait for riding the 60's.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We've got your rain today. I got the Polaroid Cube. I thought you all got yours on the 26th so made since if a guy saw one in Mesquite last Saturday. Who knows?! Heading to Vegas Saturday and can't wait for riding the 60's.
Wow that cube is SO small and a great price. Only reason i want to get the go pro is because of the accessory ecosystem. plus, i plan on getting a drone that works with GP in the near future so i can take some ariel videos of the SS..

I got pulled over last night guys! the cop just wanted to ask what the hell is this. no ticket or anything haha. driving it down the strip last night turned ALOT of heads. i swear girls were just throwing their numbers at us.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Oh way more techie than me. You'll have to post those picture/video for sure. Maybe we'll see you on the strip next week. The SL is quite the head turner ;-)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Had a great ride to Pahrump Winery. Looks like we'll need our 500 mile service here in Vegas. Any opinion on which dealer for service? Loving every mile. Rode the strip yesterday. Pretty sure we're on some Facebook pages :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts