Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Robert. I would like to get to know the buyers in my area.
Can you post your user name please'

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I think you're stupid. Whenever I visit the store, the salesman always ask me If I know any of the guys that have put down deposits. I always say no because I don't know these guys.
You sound like the kind of prick that doesn't enjoy meeting new people.
I've rode cycles for 35 and never met a stranger. I almost always rode with others. Even at the Harley dealership, guys you've never met before will invite you to come and ride with them,
I hope you're not one of the individuals that will purchase there, because I would not want to ride with your stupid AAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
No I think you're stupid. Whenever I visit the store, the salesman always ask me If I know any of the guys that have put down deposits. I always say no because I don't know these guys.
You sound like the kind of prick that doesn't enjoy meeting new people.
I've rode cycles for 35 and never met a stranger. I almost always rode with others. Even at the Harley dealership, guys you've never met before will invite you to come and ride with them,
I hope you're not one of the individuals that will purchase there, because I would not want to ride with your stupid AAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You sure have a lot to say. Why dont you "cruze for guys" elsewhere?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts