Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

Laconia 2018

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  pgenna 
#1 ·
Hey guys - New sling owner here, wondering if anyone is heading to Laconia in June for bike week?

#2 ·
I flew into Manchester NH last year and rented one from an Eaglerider dealer there (Moms Harley I believe it was) to hit bike week in Laconia and had an amazing time. I did see several other slingshots out there while out and about touring the beaches, coastal routes, and the mountain routes of course. You may need to argue with the parking folks a bit when initially pulling in as they'll try to direct you to the car parking area but I was with a bunch of bikes riding as a group so I was following them regardless of what the parking guide wanted me to do. Another parking guide came by and told the other one to let me follow my group (where I parked next to 4 other slingshots by the way). I won't be making it this year but I know I'll be at an upcoming one in the next few years once again.

#8 ·
Not far from their actual thought, those down in MA (flatlanders to those up north) will only go as far as the mountains and then they think life ends which is why you can still go up into northern NH and get a house for $35-60K. The only time they adventure much farther into the wild country is for their leaf peeping excursions in which they think its perfectly normal to stop in the middle of a road with a 55 MPH speed limit so they can snap a photo, LOL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.