Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Polaris has broken open the market.
Three more reverse trike makers on show here in Los Angeles.
Electric seems to be the direction they are all going now.
No sign of Elio.

Attachments

Reactions: Sling ding-a-ling

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Funny you mention electric. I was contemplating an electric conversion of my Sling at some point, but there's no battery storage.

The white vehicle you posted looks interesting....

·
Registered
1,033 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Not to disparage the 'competition' but nothing there gets my juices flowing like the Slingshot. I see a 3-wheeled Miata, a 3-wheeled scooter, and a 3-wheeled, uh, I'll go with cross between an ATV and a smart car.

On a side note, if you're running in traffic in something like that, wouldn't it be nice to have enough ponies to get the hell out of the way of whatever is coming at you?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Polaris has broken open the market.
Three more reverse trike makers on show here in Los Angeles.
Electric seems to be the direction they are all going now.
No sign of Elio.
Competition keeps honesty in business. High price points and the lack of ingenuity can make your product obsolete. As I stated in many earlier posts, Polaris has been placed on notice and will either produce better quality in their products, be more innovative and support its customer base or it will decline in revenue.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I agree with sling low. Nothing I see is even close to the slingshot in looks or wants to make me say wow. The only other 3 wheel that I like was the VW concept of the 3 wheeler but they never brought it out shame. Or the Peugeot that's all yum yum

1 - 7 of 7 Posts