Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

KEY

5K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  Lobo 
#1 ·
Can someone tell me how I can get another key for my Slingshot. Will a hardware store be able to cut one using
my original key --- Would feel better with a spare key.
Thant you
Lou

#10 ·
I bought three blanks via Amazon. Took the blanks to Home Depot and they cut them for me (no charge because I am a regular customer there). With the three new keys I now have five keys that work. When I bought my SlingShot new in 2016 the dealer gave me two keys.

I did buy keyrings long red embroidered cloth. One side says USMC and the other SEMPER FI. They look amazingly good in my amazingly good Slingshot. Still fun after 3+ years.

#11 ·
Needed new key, bought blank at dealer, all big box stores and drug marts in our area went to a cartridge system for key cutting, one does not exist for this key, went to locksmith, dudes been in busines for over 40 years, it cost a few bucks more but all is good, if the store you go to has the old system that uses your key as a template you're good but none around here anymore

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.