Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We seem to be getting more and more KY owners. Thought I'd start this in case someone is wanting to hook up for a ride, or maybe someone from out of state is coming thru looking for some good roads to ride.

See y'all soon.

NightFlyer

·
Registered
398 Posts
Thanks for opening this threat.
It is a good idea.
I am Paul and ride a SL since December 1
I live in Salvisa, Ky about 20 miles southwest of lexington.
There are some real nice roads in this part of the country.
I drove about 2000 miles so far and never left Kentucky.
If somebody wants to ride,just let me know.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm in Harlan. (Southeast). I'm in for any riding if you r down this way. It's a blast to ride up to the highest point in KY, Black Mountain. Very curvy and low traffic.
I think a ride on 421 at the VA/KY line to the OH/KY near Cincinnati would be awesome. It's the road used before I-75.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Second post for me. I have been chatting with NightFlyer via email. I got mine on 3/17 in Lexington and I live way down in Campbellsville. I plan on making some mods to mine and hope to post some pics for those that might need some help. I am still waiting on some back-ordered parts, so I can't go to fast on the mods yet. The first one is to install an antenna for my Ham (Amateur) radio setup. I am a retired telecommunications tech, so I find electrical stuff easy. Mechanical and software are more difficult for me. I'll be back when I get more time. I found out that being retired doesn't mean sitting on a rocking chair. Riding a Slingshot is more fun!

1 - 20 of 114 Posts