Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Scott from Johnny K's Power Sports in Niles Ohio called me Wednesday, November 26th and said that they were getting their demo in today, Friday, November 28th and for us, to come on down and check it out. My wife and I took our friends with us today and that thing is JUST PLAIN AWESOME! Way nicer that I was even expecting or anticipating! We went over it from top to bottom and then....Scott fired it up for us....I want mine NOW! Scott said Wednesday when he first called, if it wasn't snowing or if there wasn't ice and/or road salt on the roads, we could take it for a test drive. Unfortunately, the roads were bad, slush, ice and salt! I was VERY pleased just to actually see it, hear it and sit in it! Mine should be in next week!
Just wait until you drive it...:)

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
My wife and I took our friends with us today and that thing is JUST PLAIN AWESOME! Way nicer that I was even expecting or anticipating! We went over it from top to bottom and then....Scott fired it up for us....I want mine NOW!
Super cool, I know that feeling. I saw and sat in my first one in the beginning of September and the excitement never left! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts