Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching a tv show on the RZR. They reviewed this tuner from Bullydog and it really caught my attention. According the the TV host, it could answer a number of issues brought forward by our membership concerning OBDII connection/monitoring. Here's a link. http://powersports.bullydog.com/product.php?ID=484.

I've sent a email to the company asking if they planned on developing this for the SS with the LE9 engine. I'll let you know as soon as I get an answer.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I'm surprised one of the big aftermarket company's don't have a crack for it by now , I know a little bit about Bullydog tuner's and thought when I clicked on your link Bullydog was the first to put one to the market ---Guess not yet :(

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What got my attention was the connector. If the RZR uses the same dog-in-the-manger proprietary connector as the Slingshot, then all the tuner would need would be a software update. I still haven't heard from Bullydog re: applications for the SS, but if I've learned anything over the last few months, it's patience.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts