Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in a ski resort in Sun Valley Idaho and today we had a lot of snow and got my Polaris slingshot delivered. I put snow tires on it and it did fairly well and was tons of fun although it could use a little more weight over the rear tire.

I've never driven a car or motorcycle has received so much attention. People love it. After dinner there was a crowd of people around the car. It was raining but I didn't mind it because I knew there was snow on the ski mountain. Looking forward to my trip to Las Vegas in January for the consumer electronic show and then off to Los Angeles and then San Francisco.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I live in a ski resort in Sun Valley Idaho and today we had a lot of snow and got my Polaris slingshot delivered. I put snow tires on it and it did fairly well and was tons of fun although it could use a little more weight over the rear tire.

I've never driven a car or motorcycle has received so much attention. People love it. After dinner there was a crowd of people around the car. It was raining but I didn't mind it because I knew there was snow on the ski mountain. Looking forward to my trip to Las Vegas in January for the consumer electronic show and then off to Los Angeles and then San Francisco.

Congratulations let me know when you in la

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm curious about what size off road tires will fit on my SS sl. I live in the mountains and I need to get up a 300' dirt drive way covered in snow. Need a little more ground clearance. Just for the winter of course.

·
Registered
337 Posts

I'll take you on a tour if I have my SS by the time you get to SF, weather permitting.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
WONDER IF YOU COULD USE SOMETHING LIKE THIS
When I was at Snowmobile USA in Novi with the Slingshot, all the sledheads wanted to talk about was putting skis and a tread kit on the SS!
Maybe their wish will be granted and the SS will become the new gotta have snow toy!

Reactions: Pocket Man
1 - 20 of 60 Posts