Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JL Audio has stepped into the Polaris Slingshot audio game with their new loaded Stealthbox front speaker enclosures. These Stealth Series Front Kick Pods are constructed of 100% fiberglass and formed to hug your side frame rails with the included hardware kit. Each sealed enclosure houses the JL M Series 7.7" marine component system. The larger diameter of the 7.7" mid bass driver throws out sub like bass levels and the 1" pure silk dome tweeter projects crystal clear highs for an unparalleled sound. JL Audio has also designed and engineered a very stylish Passenger & Driver Fiberglass Subwoofer enclosure for the Polaris Slingshot. The JL Stealthbox is a sealed enclosure and is equipped with a single 10" inch JL Audio 10W3v3 4 ohm subwoofer with a 500watt handling capacity. Pair this sub with the JL Audio Front Speaker Pods for exceptional sound that is sure to set your Sling apart from the pack.

More information about JL Audio Front Speaker Pods can be found here: Polaris Slingshot Stealthbox Front Speaker Pods & Marine Speakers by JL Audio

More information about JL Audio Sub Enclosure can be found here: Polaris Slingshot Stealthbox Subwoofer Enclosure by JL Audio

·
Registered
47 Posts
I bought them and then I tried to put them in my 2015 model I'm pretty confident you'll see that information updated pretty shortly because they do not fit the 2015 model for sure :-(
According to the SlingMods site (link in post # 1) it says that they will fit all years and models. Where did get your information?

·
Welcome to the Grey Bar Bed and Breakfast.
689 Posts
I bought them and then I tried to put them in my 2015 model I'm pretty confident you'll see that information updated pretty shortly because they do not fit the 2015 model for sure :-(
These pods are for pre order and are not out yet from @SlingMods. Perhaps they have figured out a way to get them to work. Who knows? I saw on the JL site they note they are for 17 and newer. Hopefully they address the issue on their site before too many are ordered.

·
Registered
47 Posts
They Are on pre order from sling mods but you can buy them now on JL audio. I did but again they will not fit the twentye 15 model and most likely not the twentye 16 either if your sling has cross member bars behind the speaker's these will not work there's no cut-outs for cross member bars in the fiberglass

1 - 8 of 8 Posts