Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After some discussion in another thread about how we can't advertise price discounts for Polaris products, I figured that I could still find a way to pass along a discount to the members of this forum. So I decided to add a coupon code good ANYWHERE in our online parts store.

If you're interested in receiving this code, please PM me, and I will give it to you.

A little more info about our online store: Full Throttle Motorsports uses a Verisign secured PCI compliant SSL connection to process your payments. Payments can be made with or without a registered PayPal account, but are still securely processed by the most trusted online payment company.

We serve all the major manufacturers listed in my signature below including: Victory, Polaris, Yamaha, Kawasaki, KTM and more, as well as major catalogs like Western Powersports, Marshall Distributing, Parts Unlimited, Shift, Castle and many more!

Happy shopping!

FTM_Catalogs.png

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've extended the catalog code until November. And remember, this code is good on fiche parts too!
PM me if you don't have the code yet.
Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
@Kip would also like to get in on the coupon code. This is for OEM parts from Polaris too right?
It works on just about everything. We excluded gift cards and certain custom products we do in-house, for example, but it's good just about anywhere on the site!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts