Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the call today and 5 SL's showed up at my dealer. He said to come in and pick the one I want.
What are the most important things to look for? I have read a few posts about fit and finish not being great.
Thanks for any help-

·
ALPHA - Home of the V8 Slingshot
3,162 Posts
I would check the vin# and get newest one, also make sure steering wheel is strait at 12 position, plastic edges and paint

·
2,333 Posts
Congrats .....

5 to MN and none in two weeks to a tier 1 FL dealer with around 20 still waiting .............:banghead:

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Got the call today and 5 SL's showed up at my dealer. He said to come in and pick the one I want.
What are the most important things to look for? I have read a few posts about fit and finish not being great.
Thanks for any help-
What is the air temp ? It's about 80 here with little chance of Slingshots.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Thanks for any help-
Would suggest you ask to demo them all to see which ones don't have driveline growling issues. Evidently some do and some don't..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. I'm purchasing from Moto Primo in Lakeville, MN. South metro suburb. I was 4th on the list.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh I'll be driving it home tomorrow morning. Low 20's here in Minnesota. Gonna be below zero next week so I'll log some miles this weekend.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Thanks for any help-

Congrats Johogan!!!!

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Well you better ride today and tomorrow because Sunday the high is zero maybe! Yea, gonna be cold this next week.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Thanks for any help-
Grab one and go!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts