Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Please give me your first impressions about the paint quality etc. of the base model.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Congratulations.
Nice Base SS. Don't mind the redheads. You'll be cruising the highways while the reds will be on the side of the road doing there best trying to talk the LEO out of a ticket.:facepalm::)
Enjoy the best looking one.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Not sure but like others have said.
With the windshield it is great.
If i raise my hand just above my head there is massive wind.

My opinion is a windshield is a must!
Sorry in your 1st photo it looked like it did not have a windshield Yeah I ordered the base, I will pick up a windshield if its a big difference.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Its funny, there is a little pink four wheeler in the back ground. I I took my son last week to look at the empty display and now I think I have to buy the the blue model of that four wheeler. Damn Polaris, always costing me more money ......

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry in your 1st photo it looked like it did not have a windshield Yeah I ordered the base, I will pick up a windshield if its a big difference.
Picture was taken when i first got there.
Roads are salty have not driven mine yet.
I took demo ride in a slow red one..:confused:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hey Guys, I noticed bubbles around my speedo, does that mean it will let water in? Also I also noticed when I was polishing my SS, i found over-spray on the drivers side fender, not visually noticeable, you can feel it with your hand. Any thoughts?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts